Friday, October 28, 2016

Pinterest Roundup: 5 Easy DIY Fall Room Decor Ideas

I adore the cozy feeling of fall! This weekend I put together some cute and totally doable fall decoration to get you inspired.

This post has got me going all elementary school nostalgic, but you know what I don't mind a creative break from my hectic work/school schedule to really slow down and unwind a bit.

Grab your PSL and some paint!


1. Paper Tassels

the best part about it is that it doesn't require many supplies and its too easy to repurpose that extra scrapbook paper.





2. Chalkboard Message

If you don't have a chalkboard, line a photo frame with chalk board wrap or use white pastel on black card stock paper for the same effect.



3. Glass Jars

I have too many glass jars and I bet you do too! You can use just about anything; flower vases, mason jar, candle holder, lantern, etc.




4. Picture Frames

Repurpose old picture frames or even a simple clipboard easily.

5. Glam Pumpkins

Skip the carving this year and unleash inner picasso.




Click this button to follow me on Pinterest for some more inspiration!
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home