Friday, December 16, 2016

About Me



 


Hi! I'm Daniella, Dani for short!

I am a college girl, living in Phoenix who's majoring in Biology who also happens to be in love with all things vintage, trying new things and a good DIY project! I started this blog as a way to share my college experience and just this past semester I moved to Phoenix so I've been having fun discovering new places downtown so you'll also get to hear about those. Anything you find here is something I would share with a close friend. Here you'll find things like:

  • College advice
  • other life tid bits
  • life in Phoenix
  • fashion
  • Personal challenges
  • inspirations 
  • and other things I love


A photo posted by Daniella | Dani & a Daisy (@daniandadaisy) on

WHO AM I?
I am currently in my senior year of college, and as you can probably tell, my life pretty much revolves around it. When i'm not in class, I like to practice sewing. It's my dream to be able to sew an elaborate gown. I also love to shop, but I have learned how not to spend my entire paycheck at the mall (more on that later)!


WHY DID YOU NAME YOUR BLOG DANI & A DAISY?
If you haven't already found out, I am in love with all things floral. My favorite is a daisy, it always looks so poppy and never fails to put me in a good mood.


FAVORITE PLACE I HAVE VISITED? NEXT PLACE I WANT TO TRAVEL TO?
Probably, Italy! There is so much to do there. I am up for traveling anywhere, but my dream location to visit is Great Britain.

COLLEGE GOALS? POST-COLLEGE GOALS?
The million dollar question! This used to be scary to say, but I am actually not sure yet! While I find spending time looking under a microscope fascinating, I contemplate a career in business as well. My immediate post-college goal is to travel extensively.


HOW TO KEEP IN TOUCH:

email: d a n i a n d a d a i s y @ g m a i l . c o m
instagram: @daniandadaisy
pinterest: www.pinterest.com/daniandadaisy/
bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com/blogs/dani-a-daisy-18206553


No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home