Friday, October 7, 2016

Saint Motel + Some Pretty Bomb Tacos




My sister did the most awesome thing and scored us tickets to catch Saint Motel's sold out show at the Crescent Ballroom, right in downtown Phoenix.

They had guest bands Weathers and Jr Jr. playing some of their new music beforehand.

I am not so much a fan of Weathers so I somehow forget to get some pictures in. Oh well!  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jr Jr had TONS of energy.  This guy, Josh (lead singer) was throwing high leg kicks everywhere like a ninja, how does he get that kind of cardio in??
They all also happened to be dressed like divas in glittery wraps because according to them, "why not."



Be happy, Be glittery, Like this guy.

And then.... came my favorites.

We were all waiting for them to come on stage after the last pre-band finished. They queued the suspenseful music. And at once they made the music come alive.


I was impressed with how great they sounded live.
And also felt lucky I got to be so close to the stage!

talk about perfect timing.
I won't lie though, I absolutely admire their retro vibes, because i'm a sucker for all that jazz.


Benny Goodman was probably one of my favorite tracks that they performed. Right next to Cold Man.

And then he looked right at me.... *sigh



Saint Motel, you were magical.





Oh yeah! and about the tacos, sorry they didn't make it for the pictures!🙈
I was hungry and they were pretty dang good. And thats coming from a girl who gets authentic Mexican cooking at home.

Crescent Ballroom always has free music or something fun going on, even on Mondays apart from the concerts they already offer. So next time you got that taco craving and you're in downtown phx, you know where to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home